Pages

27 Jul 2012

Mum's Cooking : Herbal Noodle Soup

Lately mum and I have been sleeping late. So, having supper is the new trend at home.

Today she made Herbal Noodle Soup. Watching her slurping on those noodles tempted me to join as well. So, I ate two bowls. (Hah, it is no wonder I have gained much weight lately! All I wonder is how to find a soul-mate who doesn't mind me getting fatter.) Heee.

Anyway, here's pictures of tonight's supper.  

1st Round: Herbal Noodle Soup With Chicken Pieces
2nd Round : Herbal Noodle Soup Without Chicken Pieces
Did you notice that I always put cili padi as my garnish? Actually, they're not just for garnishing, I actually enjoy eating them. I'm so obsessed with cili padi to the extent that it is a norm for me to ask the waiter(ess) for extra cili padi whenever I eat out. Well, it's the upbringing I must say. Raised in a family that loves lat (spicy) stuff so much, made munching on cili padi a second nature. And so, I would always love my noodles served with cili padi... so that they not only look hot but more importantly taste hot - just the way I like it! 

Slurrpppzz!! One more bowl please..!

Location:
Home Sweet Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment